Thank you for choosing OKADU ! In order for us to give you the high level of service you deserve, please read the following conditions carefully and be sure to keep your warranty card and original sales receipt handy for all warranty claims.
1. We provide warranty for our products for a period up to 5 years. Within the period covered under warranty, we will repair or replace any OKADU product that has ceased to function properly. Please refer to table below for warranty periods for different products:
|Flashlight,headlamps and Bike Light|
60-month free repair
|Charger,rechargeable batteries and remote pressure switch|
12-month free repair
Warranty is applicable only to products and accessories listed above.
2. Limited lifetime warranty: Upon expiration of their respective warranty periods, all OKADU products will receive continuing support through our limited lifetime warranty. The limited lifetime warranty covers labor costs and maintenance with the exclusion of accessories or replacement parts.
OKADU will replace malfunction products with an upgraded model in the same series or one that of similar performance for customers if replacement can’t be made within due time when certain products are discontinued or for other reasons.
1. Our authorized dealers and distributors are responsible for warranty service. Should any problem covered under warranty occurs, customers can contact their dealers or distributors in regards to their warranty claims, as long as the product was purchased from an authorized dealer or distributor.
2. OKADU’s Warranty is provided only for products purchased from an authorized source. This applies to all OKADU products.
3. Unauthorised third party repair and modification voids OKADU’s warranty.
OKADU’s warranty service is rendered NULL AND VOID if
1. Failure or damage, which is caused by excessive dropping, unauthorized modification or reconstruction.
2. Failure or damage was caused by improper use, storage or maintenance (refer to product instruction manual).
3. Damage was caused by battery leakage.
1. If an item needs to be returned to us, you must obtain a RMA (Return Material Authorization) from our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or from a case coordinator before sending it back to OKADU.
2. To guarantee a swift and effective customer service, please purchase OKADU products from authorized dealers or resellers. If the item was purchased from an un-authorized dealer or reseller, a round-trip transportation fee and a service fee equals to 3% of its official retail price will be charged for the maintenance.
1. Product appearance is excluded from warranty.
2. Should any discrepancy exist between OKADU's terms and other warranty service details, OKADU’s terms will be applied.
3. The rights of the amendment, interpretation of these terms are reserved by OKADU.
4. All terms come into effect immediately upon their announcement.
To guarantee a swift and effective customer service, OKADU suggests you to contact the point of purchase for assistance. If you have any further questions regarding the use of your OKADU product, please feel free to contact your local distributor, reseller or retailer. Alternatively, contact OKADU directly using the details below:
Tel: +86 755 2331 0903
Fax: +86 755 2665 2880
Thanks again for choosing OKADU!